Terms and Conditions for Development Solutions
- If number of pages exceeds the given limit, every additional page will be charged as an additional work.
- Any feature that is not mentioned above will be charged as an additional feature.
- Completion time only inculdes working days.(weekend and public holidays excluded)
- Any query/change request made via telephone will not be honoured until and unless confirmed in writing via email
- Nexus cannot accept responsibility for web pages which do not display acceptably in new versions of browsers released after the website have been designed and handed over to the Client.
- If the Client's website is to be installed on a third-party server, Nexus must be granted temporary read/write access to the Client's storage directories which must be accessible via FTP/Cpanel.
- Essential content including text and specific images is to be supplied by the Client prior to commencement of development. Delays in delivery of content will extend time taken to complete the development.
- All the content provided by the client shall remain the sole property of client, and client shall be the sole owner of all rights in connection therewith.
- Client is responsible for complying with all relevant laws relating to e-commerce, and defend and indemnify Nexus from any claim, penalty, tax, tariff loss or damage arising from your or your clients' use of Internet electronic commerce.
- We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to make revisions to the design. However, we have the right to limit the number of design proposals to a reasonable amount and may charge for additional designs if you make a change to the original design specification.
- Client can cancel any service with Nexus technologies at any time by giving at least two weeks notice.
- Nexus reserves the right to decline further work on a project if there are invoices outstanding with the Client.
- Nexus is not responsible for errors on third party software.
- For Standard Package: Nexus will keep a copy of the site and design source files when a website project is being worked on. However, the Client agrees that it is their responsibility to have regular backups made by themselves or the third party hosting services in case of a software or hardware failure at the third party hosting servers.
- 40% Advance payment after signing agreement (Nonrefundable).
- 30% After design approval (Nonrefundable).
- 30% After User Approval and Before Website launch (Nonrefundable).
If you have any questions regarding these policies, don't hesitate to contact us.